As the Araw ng Mati 2016 came to its closing, the City Government of Mati recognized and honored top ten (10) taxpayers in grateful recognition and sincere acknowledgement of their payments due the local government for Calendar Year 2015 which had greatly helped in the implementation of sustainable development programs of the City.
Business Permit and Licensing Office awards top 10 taxpayers:
1. ER Supermall
2. Davao Central Warehouse Club Inc.
3. Freemont Foods Corporation (Jollibee)
4. Rhodwill Parts and Hardware & Constructions Services
5. Triconstruction Ventures Corporation
6. RC Trocio Builders and Construction Supply Mati Branch
7. ER Superstore Inc.
8. Oriental Networx Sales Inc.
9. Mati Agro Industrial and Commercial Corporation
10. Davao Oriental Electric Cooperative Inc.
Special awards had also been extended to Mati Joe Bread, Panaderia sa Mati and Baywalk Hotel for their untiring support in the conduct of One-Stop-Shop in the City of Mati.
Furthermore, Office of the City Treasurer also awards Real Property Tax Top 10 taxpayers:
1. Davao Gulf Oil Mills Co Inc.
3. Madayaway Distributor Inc
4. Major Telecoms Inc
5. Valverde, Mary Ann Lopez
6. Davao Central Warehouse Club Inc
7. Asia Consumer Value Trading Inc
8. Lobo, Rolley Rey and Ricky P.
9. Sun Leisure Realty Inc
10. 98 Ideal Ways Corp
Moreover, the City Tourism Office had also given due recognition and sincere acknowledgement to Mindanao Saga Flying Club, Paz Delicacies and Seaside Restaurant for their dedication and pursuit for excellence in the field of tourism.
Again, to the awardees, congratulations.